Venice (the suite life) The Liassidi Palace





First stop.. The Liassidi Palace.
I had two days in Venice before my friend arrived & I needed to find somewhere to stay.. My first trip to Venice I was 19 & backpacking with my sister & our friends.  I'm sure we stayed at a hostel and were eating from the grocery stores.  I don't remember much from that trip other than a dissapointing trip to a glass factory. 
I have one picture from that trip..

For the record, I'll kill my kids if I send them on a trip like this and they come home with one picture!

My second trip to Venice was while working on a cruiseship. We, of course stayed on the ship, and when we finally got off work & had time to go a shore, my husband thought Venice was old,dirty & way over priced.  So much for romance in Venice. 

THIS time.. I would do Venice the way I wanted.. I would stop counting every dollar & treat myself.  Damn it! I deserve this.. I decided to go for the suite life.
I booked a room at The Liassidi Palace.  Fantastic, friendly service, great location, great breakfast.. And beautiful large rooms.






Just goes to show.. Getting divorced & starting over, can be pretty damn suite. 
#blessed #singlelife



Comments

Travel Bugs said…
Venice is certainly in my bucket list despite knowing it is over-rated :-P. Hope you have a great time!
Unknown said…
Not overrated in my opinion. It takes a lot to impress me.. And I'm so impressed. One of my new favorite cities.
Mary said…
Good. For. YOU!!!! That hotel is gorgeous!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

I'm baaaaaack