Kegger at Paul Rudd's Mom's house! (catch up)

Kegger At Paul Rudd's Mom's House After Royals Sweep!
(OK.. I didn't make it to the kegger...but it was a nice invite.)
Paul... I love. you..
 
 
What a year to be a ROYALS fan.
and #beingroyal was a heck of a way to spend our time in Kansas City.
I was fortunate to make it to a couple of games this summer.. 
One with baby boy & my sister..
 
 







and then to GNO.. girls night out..
 
 I have the coolest group of girlfriends
who never miss a game.. baseball.. football..
those girls know how to party.. woo hoo..


 
 

Comments

Unknown said…
I love Paul Rudd. LOVE.
Welcome back to the blogging world, Tressa. Maybe it will motivate me to get back into it, too. Been de-prioritizing it for too long.
Unknown said…
Come on Emily.. If I can do it, so can you!

Popular posts from this blog

Hey you... hungry butt!

I ♥ Faces -Silhouette

A visit to the ICE AGE....